hgcd2_jacobi

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Wed Jan 22 21:13:40 UTC 2020

tg at gmplib.org (Torbjörn Granlund) writes:

> Would jacobi div1/div2 be identical to the ones for gcd?

Yes. And I think we can also use the same tuning settings as for hgcd2.

> Then, I believe we might want to put them into an include file.

Into gmp-impl.h, or its own file? In the latter case, what's a good name
and location?

How to deal with the tables (used for method 4 and 5)? We could keep the
static declaration (at least if we use a separate include file for
this), and then we'd get separate copies for each compilation unit
including it. Or we'd have to move them out to some .c file.

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.