Volunteering/applying for AWS OSS credits?

Derek Chen-Becker dchenbecker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 04:53:33 UTC 2020

There are a couple of other options for hosting that fall under the GNU
umbrella:

https://savannah.gnu.org/ - but these servers are in the US as far as I
can tell

https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/ - A version of Savannah that's run in the
Ukraine

Not part of GNU, but listed on The Savannah site as an alternative:

https://www.tuxfamily.org/ - I'm unable to determine exactly where the
servers are for this, but their sponsors appear to be French and their
CIDR block for the main website is also French. They offer website and
mailing list support under a provided domain, as well as Mercurial hosting.

Even if you decide to keep running on the existing hardware, my offer to
help with any administration tasks is still open.

Cheers,

Derek