mpz_prevprime

Seth Troisi braintwo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 00:44:27 UTC 2020

I've removed the test large gap.
Let's just trust that I've testing my mpz_prevprime patch sufficiently for
that case and not both with checking it in.

The large change I'd like to submit is mpz_prevprime.
The code is here: https://github.com/sethtroisi/libgmp/pull/10
It's ~320 lines changed and makes use of a macro to reuse the same inner
loop with mpz_nextprime.

To shrink this slightly you can first submit my refactor to t-nextprime
https://github.com/sethtroisi/libgmp/pull/13
This moves a block of code out of main and into test_ref.
It doesn't change code coverage at all, but conceptional clears the way for
testing mpz_prevprime

Thanks for the patience,
Seth