Small operands gcd improvements

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Wed Aug 7 04:43:47 UTC 2019

tg at gmplib.org (Torbjörn Granlund) writes:

> Ah, so you suggest that we keep asm gcd_1 after all.  I was in the
> editing process of removing them!  :-)

Just not sure what order to do things. That patch just adds the gcd_11
entrypoint for that arch, with nothing but speed using it. (So I realize
it's not as tested as I thought).

If it works out to replace one foo/gcd_1.asm with foo/gcd_11.asm, one by
one, that's faster progress (and the HAVE_NATIVE_mpn_gcd_11 test in
gcd_11.c is unncecessary if we go that way).

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.