increase mini-gmp base support to 62

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Wed Feb 1 18:20:19 UTC 2017

"Marco Bodrato" <bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it> writes:

> But the proposed patch adds constants that enlarge (too much in my
> opinion) both the source and the binary of this small-size implementation.

I also prefer the conciser version without the large table.

> I attach an alternative patch. Please revise it.

Looks good. Only detail I don't quite like is the variable name
"lowercaseoffset". Maybe "value_of_a" (since it's the value of the
digit 'a')? Or at least add an underscore or two, lowercase_offset.

Thanks,

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.