increase mini-gmp base support to 62

Marco Bodrato bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it
Wed Feb 1 17:34:01 UTC 2017

Ciao,

Il Lun, 30 Gennaio 2017 5:06 am, Austyn Krutsinger ha scritto:
> In small steps to bring mini-gmp's implementation up to par with the main
> GMP, here is a patch that will allow using up to base 62.

I think it's a good idea. Thanks.

But the proposed patch adds constants that enlarge (too much in my
opinion) both the source and the binary of this small-size implementation.

I attach an alternative patch. Please revise it.

Of course mini-gmp/README and mini-gmp/tests/t-str.c should then be
changed accordingly, to document (as you did) and test the extended
feature.

Best regards,

http://bodrato.it/papers/