Help stabilising mini-gmp

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Mon Nov 21 08:13:36 UTC 2016

tg at gmplib.org (Torbjörn Granlund) writes:

> 2. The latest Gentoo doesn't support -fno-sanitize-recover.  I suppose
>    it works without it?

As I understand it, the point of -fno-sanitize-recover is to make
programs crash on the spot when there's some undefined operation. Not
sure what the behaviour is without that, if the program might complete
normally with just logging of problems, or if detected problems still
makes it exit with non-zero status.

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.