Help stabilising mini-gmp

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sun Nov 20 23:31:49 UTC 2016

  Anyway, I can now repro locally, by running

    make check CFLAGS="-O -Wall -g -fsanitize=undefined -fno-sanitize-recover"

  in the mini-gmp/tests source directory. This fails with

I spent a good number of hours trying to accompish this.

1. NetBSD 7.0.1 apparently does not have the required libraries (I
   wasted time installing the latest version).  Or at least they don't
   build properly, and googling don't help.

2. The latest Gentoo doesn't support -fno-sanitize-recover.  I suppose
   it works without it?

(I generalised the main nightbuild script to handle this stuff, making
the system "noasm" redundant.)

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622