Help stabilising mini-gmp

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sun Nov 20 21:46:12 UTC 2016

  I've checked in an update to the html file. But running www-update fails,

    [nisse at shell /var/hg]$ ./www-update
    abort: Permission denied: '/var/hg/www/devel/mini-gmp-status.html'

Please try again now.

  Before doing a ww-update, it would also be nice to check how it looks in
  a browser. Is the easiest way to do that to have a local checkout? I did
  this editing on shell where I haven't even tried to run a web browser.

I suppose downloading and using file:///... would be one way.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622