Help stabilising mini-gmp

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Sat Nov 19 14:30:36 UTC 2016

Marc Glisse <marc.glisse at inria.fr> writes:

> That's a common hack (that I am ok with), but I don't think I would
> call it "the right way"...

At least, it's the GNU way. According to
https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Command-Variables:

  CFLAGS should be used in every invocation of the C compiler, both those
  which do compilation and those which do linking.

> (btw, some compilers warn about the trailing comma in enum hex_random_op)

I tend to use trailing comma both in enum definitions and in array
initializers, when they span more than one line, to aid cut and paste. I
can't recall I've seen any warnings about that.

--
Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.