Adding support for the Fuchsia OS

Josh Conner joshconner at google.com
Tue Nov 15 00:33:37 UTC 2016

Marc -

Thanks for your response. After some investigation, it appears that
the only changes needed are in autoconf, so I don't think anything
needs to be done to libgmp for the moment.

Once things have stabilized, we may be able to see about how to get a
computer in the compile farm. For now, the team is still bringing the
OS up and there is significant volatility.

Best regards -

Josh