Adding support for the Fuchsia OS

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Fri Nov 11 14:05:32 UTC 2016

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016, Josh Conner wrote:

> Hello -
>
> I'd like to add support for fuchsia
> (https://github.com/fuchsia-mirror) to libgmp. I believe the change is
> trivial (just adding it to the $os conditional). I'm not sure what the
> process is for submitting a proposed change to this library -- would
> you like me to just send a patch?

Posting a patch to this list seems fine. What kind of special support do
you need? I would expect most support work to happen in autoconf, libtool,
config.guess, etc, all things were we can just import a new upstream
version. If the patch is not a trivial one-liner, we may also need a
copyright assignment.

Are there easy ways to test GMP on fuchsia? One of the most convenient
things for developers is when there is a machine (possibly virtual)
available in the gcc compile farm.

--
Marc Glisse