Public mpn_divexact_1

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Sat Feb 21 18:59:27 UTC 2015

tg at gmplib.org (Torbjörn Granlund) writes:

> We have several public function which are fat, so editing mindlessly
> using one such function as pattern should work.  :-)

I was more worried that there's some subtle distinction between how
public and internal fat functions are handled. From the comment, I would
kind-of have expected an

  #define mpn_divexact_1 cpuvec[17]

somewhere, but I can't find any. So I'll be brave and just commit the
simple move of the prototype, deleting the cpuvec comment in the
process.