Public mpn_divexact_1

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Thu Feb 19 16:37:10 UTC 2015

  To make any progress, we could start with the easy ones. I'm looking
  into making mpn_divexact_1 public. I guess what it takes is only moving
  the prototype from gmp-impl.h to gmp-h.in, and document it (including an
  entry in NEWS).

  But there's a scary comment in gmp-impl.h,

    #ifndef mpn_divexact_1  /* if not done with cpuvec in a fat binary */

  So is there any special magic with fat binaries that needs to be changed
  too? I don't see any obvious place in the code which defines this symbol
  differently, e.g., as a cpuvec lookup.

We have several public function which are fat, so editing mindlessly
using one such function as pattern should work.  :-)

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622