New mpn random generators

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jan 21 17:27:16 UTC 2014

> nisse at lysator.liu.se (Niels Möller) writes:
>
>   After 5.2?
>
> Probably, but you're welcome to fix it today also.  :-)
>
> Or would you suggest that we postpone the release?

No, I donät think the release whould wait for new randomness functions.
As you say, the design is not entirely obvious, and maybe that has to
take some time.

Actually, there are two parts: (i) Rewrite current code to not use mpz
internally, and (ii) define a new public mpn interface. First part has
no interface design issues.