Massive failure

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Fri Jan 3 11:45:06 UTC 2014

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:

> Marc Glisse <marc.glisse at inria.fr> writes:
>
>  Looks related to my commits, I'll look at it and revert/improve as
>  appropriate.
>
> I think all failing systems run 32-bit FreeBSD.

Yes, I noticed the same.

> This is probably yet another FreeBSD problem hitting GMP.

I was surprised to realize that even LD_LIBRARY_PATH doesn't work on
freebsd (I had to use --disable-shared for my ABI=32 build on shell or
make check wouldn't find libgmp.so.11)

> I bet their limits.h is plain and simply broken.

That's sad, I was hoping to use limits.h more in GMP :-(
I'd still like to find out what is broken, see if we can work around it
without disabling the whole thing.

--
Marc Glisse