Bug found in nightbuilds

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Tue Feb 18 12:10:17 UTC 2014

  > I'd suggest doing the below (also undoing Marco's previous fix).
  > To fix the actual failure, one would also need to edit the two
  > gmp-mparam.h files which set DIV_QR_1_NORM_THRESHOLD to zero.

  I checked that in yesterday. But I'm a bit confused by the testing
  status. There's a row

  z10-ibm-linux-gnu 	hark.gmplib.org-stat 	64 	2014-02-18 2014-02-15

  indicating that build succeeded this morning, while testsuite failed a
  couple of days ago.

Check failures are sticky, they need to be cleaned up manually.  I do
that only after having rerun the failing tests with the used seed.

Torbjörn
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622