caching of transforms used for large multiplications

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Fri Jun 14 21:27:41 CEST 2013

Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com> writes:

  If you do not manage to locate them I can scan and send a pdf. (Least
  I can do for someone who shared a room for two months with that
  Torbjörn fellow..)

I started to write a reply, but decided against sending it after I read
this unprovoked highly offensive comment.

You're using your Wolfram Research address for this awful comment.  Is
that in line with Wolfram Research corporate policies?

Note to innocent bystanders: I met Daniel Lichtblau at ICMS 2006 and
chatted with him perhaps 10 minutes, with several other people around,
including Niels.  We don't know each other.