porting gmp to pnacl

Kovács Zoltán zoltan at geogebra.org
Fri Dec 20 16:18:21 UTC 2013

Dear Niels,
thank you for your kind answer. Meanwhile I learned I was compiling with
the wrong toolchain settings. Now everything is fine. Nothing should be
changed in GMP, it seems to work out of the box with PNaCl. I'll come back
to you when I have a working PNaCl application based on GMP.
Best, Zoltan

--
Zoltán Kovács
GeoGebra | Software Developer