porting gmp to pnacl

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Fri Dec 20 15:32:03 UTC 2013

Kovács Zoltán <zoltan at geogebra.org> writes:

> 3. When I try to compile a simple demo manually, this is what I get:
>
> kovzol at kovzol:~/tmp/nacl_sdk/naclports/src/out/repository/gmp-5.1.3/demos$
> make isprime
> /home/kovzol/tmp/nacl_sdk/pepper_31/toolchain/linux_x86_newlib/bin/x86_64-nacl-gcc
> -std=gnu99 -O2 -pedantic    isprime.c   -o isprime
> /tmp/ccBeMP1x.o: In function `main':
> isprime.c:(.text+0x11c): undefined reference to `__gmpz_init'

At least here the problem is obvious: You don't link with libgmp at all.
I have no idea why the Makefile generates a command like that. If you
think that is a probem with GMP configure and Makefiles, submit a bug
report to gmp-bugs at gmplib.org, carefully following the instructions in
the manual.

For help with building gmp, gmp-devel is not the right forum. Perhaps
there's someone on gmp-discuss who can help you, otherwise I think
you'll have better luck in a forum more specific to your platform and
toolchain.