New failures related to recent developments

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Tue Feb 28 23:19:38 CET 2012

  > Please then add both a clean and a distclean target (perhaps working in
  > the exact same way).

  I'll look into it. I figured it's not urgent, since the files to be
  cleaned away are not built by default, only when the check-mini-gmp
  target is used explicitly.

I agree this is highly non-urgent.  -)

I just mentioned the desirable targets to have your TODO file contain
the right entry, avoiding the need to patch the patch.

  No. It would be good to do that systematically (like the GMP testsuite).
  Possibly in combination with the MPZ_REALLOC hack you mentioned.

It might be easiest to steal GMP's mpz/reuse.c since its table-driven
approach should make it a very quick job.