New failures related to recent developments

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Tue Feb 28 23:12:04 CET 2012

> Please then add both a clean and a distclean target (perhaps working in
> the exact same way).

I'll look into it. I figured it's not urgent, since the files to be
cleaned away are not built by default, only when the check-mini-gmp
target is used explicitly.

>   No changes to the actual tests, yet. There's lots of room for
>   improvements there.
>
> Do you test reuse at all?

No. It would be good to do that systematically (like the GMP testsuite).
Possibly in combination with the MPZ_REALLOC hack you mentioned.

/nisse