mini-gmp checkin?

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Fri Feb 17 11:29:09 CET 2012

I've had a look at the dist machinery. Adding a directory to EXTRA_DIST
copies the directory and *all* files. Then GMP uses dist-hook to clean
up a bit. I ended up adding a couple of the files to EXTRA_DIST, and
then a line in dist-hook to also copy mini-gmp/tests/*.[ch]. Seems to
work fine, make dist appears to pick up the right files, and make
distcheck works.

Complete patch is rather large, so I put it at
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~nisse/misc/mini-gmp.patch3

I settled for the name bootstrap.c. Otherwise the changes are about the
same as in the previous patch.

I'm about to check this in. Ok?

regards,