I'd like to get involved

Josh Reeves reeves.josh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:48:06 CEST 2012

GMP team,

I'd like to help with GMP, specifically in the realm of compiling to
target win32, or .NET (which I have done - just for fun). This would
include explanation/documentation and PInvoke/Interop examples for
interested programmers as well as C++ and C#.NET wrapper classes
(compiled and ready to use out of the box or as source code) allowing
the inclusion of GMP functionality in Windows projects.

.NET Wrapper classes would manage interop internally, allowing naive
.NET developers to use GMP in C# code in the same manner/syntax as
core types (double, System.Decimal, etc).

There's not a lot of information out there about using GMP in Windows
apps (perhaps that is intentional?) I'm going to do this regardless,
but I'd like it to be hosted/associated with the official GMP
development team, so more developers can be exposed to superior GMP
functionality.

I can also help with analysis, optimization, and abstract design of
mathematical algorithms, but I don't think I could do any better than
what has already been done.

--
Thanks,

Josh Reeves