Updating configfsf.*

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Thu May 5 11:23:24 CEST 2011

Marc Glisse <marc.glisse at inria.fr> writes:

  On Wed, 4 May 2011, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:

  > Nice.  Did you synch it with config.guess?

  I checked in configure.in which names from config.guess got assigned
  to which subdirectories of mpn/x86_64, found the only 2 Sandy Bridge
  entries in config.guess, moved the corresponding 2 entries in fat.c to
  their own case, and renamed corei to coreinhm / coreisbr. So it looks
  consistent. But I looked at those 3 lists for the first time today, so
  I can't say I really know what I am doing, and it can wait until you
  are less busy.

I'd suggest that you push this change, so that it is not forgotten.

Please also add well-visible comments in config.guess and fat.c about
that if one is edited, the other should be edited as well.

In the meantime, I have added testing of fat binaries on shell, reported
under the alias tjockshell.  (But if course this is for the 5.0 repo.)
I will enable it on some other machines too, so that all fat code paths
are tested.