Updating configfsf.*

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Wed May 4 22:09:14 CEST 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:

> Nice.  Did you synch it with config.guess?

I checked in configure.in which names from config.guess got assigned to
which subdirectories of mpn/x86_64, found the only 2 Sandy Bridge entries
in config.guess, moved the corresponding 2 entries in fat.c to their own
case, and renamed corei to coreinhm / coreisbr. So it looks consistent.
But I looked at those 3 lists for the first time today, so I can't say I
really know what I am doing, and it can wait until you are less busy.

--
Marc Glisse