mpn_bdiv_q

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Thu Dec 10 14:13:11 CET 2009

  > I don't know why mpn_bdiv_q work like it does.  We should probably
  > change its interface.

  I've fixed this, added some test cases (tests/mpn/t-bdiv.c), and I also
  had to fix mpn_bdiv_qr, for some unknown reason it passed {np, nn+1} as
  argument to the lowerr level functions, even though only {np, nn} are
  provided by its caller.

  Hope I didn't break anything in the process.

  The top-level bdiv functions seems to have been neither used, nor
  tested... The mpn_divexact function calls the lower-lever bdiv functions
  directly.

Hmm, I clearly checked in these top-level functions prematurely...