mpn_bdiv_q

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Tue Dec 8 16:05:21 CET 2009

> I don't know why mpn_bdiv_q work like it does.  We should probably
> change its interface.

I've fixed this, added some test cases (tests/mpn/t-bdiv.c), and I also
had to fix mpn_bdiv_qr, for some unknown reason it passed {np, nn+1} as
argument to the lowerr level functions, even though only {np, nn} are
provided by its caller.

Hope I didn't break anything in the process.

The top-level bdiv functions seems to have been neither used, nor
tested... The mpn_divexact function calls the lower-lever bdiv functions
directly.