gmp & coldfire cpu

Torbjorn Granlund tg at
Tue Jul 22 13:57:16 CEST 2008

Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini <luigi.mantellini at> writes:

  I'm working on Coldfire CPU. I produced this patch in order to support
  this cpu under gmplib. Can anyone test?
This is not in a shape for inclusion in GMP.

1. We don't use conditionals on CPU subtype in assembly code, since it
   makes the code unreadable.  We instead use different assembly files
   in subtype-specific subdirectories, or use macros for smaller

2. Your patches to avoid dbf looks plain wrong, carry is not preserved.