new Toom code

Dominique DELANDE Dominique.Delande at spectro.jussieu.fr
Fri Jan 12 12:01:02 CET 2007

This might be a stupid question due to my misunderstanding of basic things.

I would like to test the new Toom code, in GMP Development Tidbits.
In mpn/generic/mul_toom42.c,
there is a call to mpn_toom3_interpolate, but I cannot find
this function. There is toom3_interpolate function in mul_n.c, but with
a different interface. Is some file missing ?

Thanks for developing GMP which is great software.

Dominique Delande

--
    Dominique Delande (Dominique.Delande at spectro.jussieu.fr)
    Laboratoire Kastler-Brossel - Case 74 - Universite P. et M. Curie