Development for Sun compilers
Timothy.Jacobson at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 19 19:01:17 CEST 2005
I'm a Sun Microsystems Engineer who is interested in seeing the GMP
library tuned for Sun compilers. Specifically, the Sun C compiler on
amd32 and amd64 processors. I have several questions about this:
1. Has this been done or is it in development already?
2. What would be the procedure for me to do this myself?
3. Are there people who could answer questions I have in development?
4. What is the procedures for submitting my work?
5. Are there test suites that I can run against my work?
A smile is a curve that
can set a lot of things
More information about the gmp-devel