Development for Sun compilers

Timothy Jacobson Timothy.Jacobson at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 19 19:01:17 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I'm a Sun Microsystems Engineer who is interested in seeing the GMP
library tuned for Sun compilers.  Specifically, the Sun C compiler on
amd32 and amd64 processors.  I have several questions about this:

1.  Has this been done or is it in development already?
2.  What would be the procedure for me to do this myself?
3.  Are there people who could answer questions I have in development?
4.  What is the procedures for submitting my work?
5.  Are there test suites that I can run against my work?

--
A smile is a curve that
can set a lot of things

Tim Jacobson