Itanium improvements and gmp 4.1.4

Duraid Madina duraid at octopus.com.au
Sat Sep 25 11:52:03 CEST 2004

Roger,

	Once you are done, perhaps you could post your routines (or pointers to
them) to this list? This would allow interested users such as myself to
benefit from your work, while also making life easier for the the powers
that be (Tobjorn et al) when trying to decide if and when to include
some of your code.

	Duraid