gmp 4.1.2 on cygwin

Asim Pervez asim_zaka at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 02:05:32 CET 2004

Hi,

I want to include gmp.h and gmpxx.h.

For that, I want to configure GMP-4.1.2 library on
cygwin. When I run ./configure --enable-cxx on cygwin
command prompt for gmp I get in usr/lib libgmp.dll and
libgmp.la and in bin cyggmp-3.dll and in include
gmp.h.

now in my source i include gmp.h from usr/include and
gmpxx.h from gmp-4.1.2 folder and getthe following
error:

In file included from .\INCL\traceanalyzer.h:28,
                 from .\INCL\enprofiler.h:21,
                 from SRC/enprofiler.c:9:
D:\Masters
Thesis\energyprofiler_arms\ntrg_gmp_win32\win32_cygwin_gcc_gmp_enprof
iler\gmp-4.1.2\gmpxx.h:39: gmp.h: No such file or
directory
make: *** [OBJ/enprofiler.o] Error 1

Am I configuring/installing the gmp properly? from
where sud i include gmpxx.h?

Asim.