4.1.3 Release Candidate

Brian Gladman brg at gladman.plus.com
Fri Apr 23 20:57:36 CEST 2004

I have just done a native windows XP VC++ 7.1 compile of the 4.1.3 release
candidate code with my Intel syntax (NASM ) x86 assembler files from 4.1.2
and this produced a good compile first time with no reported errors.

However this uses the 4.1.2 versions of gmp.h and gmp-impl.h since these
have to be adjusted for Windows and I have not yet checked whether there are
any changes that I need to introduce into these files in order to move from
4.1.2 to 4.1.3.

Also I don't yet include the mpfr element of GMP.

   Brian Gladman