changing gmp install name

Linus Nordberg linus@swox.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 19:52:09 +0100

"Paul Leyland" <pleyland@microsoft.com> wrote
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:39:51 -0800:

   > I don't know if that would work , some executibles keep their
   > own name ( I think gcc does) , I don't know if gmp does this,
   > anyway its a pain and buggy to do as you suggest , and not what
   > I want. Basically I want to make a different gmp library with
   > different functions , so it needs a different name.

   Sigh.

Thanks Paul and sorry for letting this through to the list.

These kind of questions should be put to gmp-discuss.  If we're not
happy with the answers there, let's then consider reposting it to
gmp-devel at that point.

--linus

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
 insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."  -- Terry
 Pratchett