Windows Visual C++ Express x64 static binaries

Torbjorn Granlund tg at swox.com
Sat May 17 18:48:20 CEST 2008

  My [Convicted Monopolist's Product Name] build project for GMP
  provides static and DLL builds for both 32 and 64 bit libraries.

Please don't promote the use of non-free software on GNU mailing
lists.

  It also provides python scripts to convert the build projects to VS2005 and
  VS2008 Express, although in the latter case you cannot use the 64-bit
  builds.

  I am happy to provide GMP binaries if anyone is willing to host them.

Please read and make sure you understand the LGPL before retrying
binary distribution.  The responsability for adhering to the LGPL lies
with you if you make binary distribution.  If you don't want to read
it, or don't feel confident that you understand it, you should
probably not do a binary distribution.