about prime number generation

Adrien Prost-Boucle adrien.prost-boucle at laposte.net
Thu May 19 20:39:48 CEST 2022

Hi Enrique,

As far as I know, GMP does not at the moment implement what you are looking for.
The best I know is the following (has already been mentioned a bit in the past in this mailing list) :
https://github.com/kimwalisch/primecount

Curiosity question :
Did you already experiment with the project above, would there be a property of it that makes you want to look elsewhere too ?

Regards,
Adrien