_mp_alloc to long int

cents2823 at yahoo.co.jp cents2823 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Aug 1 05:18:25 CEST 2022

* { font-size: 13px; font-family: 'MS Pゴシック', sans-serif;}p, ul, ol, blockquote { margin: 0;}a { color: #0064c8; text-decoration: none;}a:hover { color: #0057af; text-decoration: underline;}a:active { color: #004c98;}Hi,

The following report shows how to extend the number of mpz_t(and mpf_t) to 2 ^ 63-1 lims.
Please also refer to this.

The report:

Expand gmp number and I calculated pi 121 billion digits(2021/4 gmp-discus Archive)

Susumu Tsukamoto