gmp on "Apple silicon"?

Christian Calderon calderonchristian73 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 01:23:10 CEST 2022

Thanks for that link Marco! Does that mean that the warning on gmplib.org
is outdated? I see the patch was added a couple weeks after the note on the
webpage. I also just noticed that MacPorts explicitly applies that patch
when building on Apple Silicon so I should have nothing to worry about!
~ Christian Calderon