Stability of mpn_gcd_11

Albin Ahlbäck albin.ahlback at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 23:47:02 UTC 2021

Hello,

I would like to use mpn_gcd_11 in a library I am contributing to.
However, since that function is not documented (I also recall something
saying that the function is not intended for users of GMP, but I cannot
find that as I am writing this), I do not want the function in case it
is removed or if the implementation is drastically changed, making the
code in the library break.

So do you see the function being removed or changed in any time soon? I
would really like to use it since it is so fast.

Best,
Albin