can someone compile GMP 6.2.1?

Marco Bodrato bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it
Sat Jul 17 13:33:43 UTC 2021

Ciao,

Il 2021-07-16 11:22 Прохор Никифоров ha scritto:
> Hello all, could someone compile GMP 6.2.1 for windows, linux (for any
> of
> linux you like), mac (for any of mac you like) and send|share these
> binaries. Or maybe such binaries are already exists somewhere. please
> share
> the link.

I suggest you to visit the following page:

https://repology.org/project/gmp/versions

You will find many Linux distributions that already package the binaries
you are searching for. In the list you'll also find track of binaries
for different non-Linux contexts (Cygwin, MSYS2, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, ...).
Of course every context can have its own and method to distribute the
binaries...

Ĝis,