gmp refuses to build c++ headers

John Perry John.Perry at usm.edu
Wed Aug 5 21:57:01 UTC 2020

Hans

Thank you for pointing out that oversight. The compiler version reports:

Apple clang version 11.0.3 (clang-1103.0.32.62)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin

If it matters, I can also indicate:

$make --version
GNU Make 3.81
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for i386-apple-darwin11.3.0

However, deleting the directory, then re-extracting, seems to have fixed the problem. I’ve tried to reproduce it several times since, to no avail.

john perry