Check for possible mini-mpf

Simon Sobisch simonsobisch at gnu.org
Sat Apr 11 19:43:44 UTC 2020

mini-gmp already includes a subset of the mpn+mpz functions, along with
another source for mpq.
Is it planned to add a subset of mpf, too, (if done then I guess it will
be in an additional source file as it was done for mpq)?

I ask because after checking if GnuCOBOL would work with mini-gmp I
found that mpf_t (along with functions using it) are not included and
therefore it currently cannot work.

So I wonder: are there any plans to add the mpf subset to mini-gmp?
Simon

BTW: For the list of mpf_ functions missing for GnuCOBOL, in the case
that a mpf-subset is added, see
https://sourceforge.net/p/open-cobol/feature-requests/379
<https://sourceforge.net/p/open-cobol/feature-requests/379/>