Any interest in multi-threaded code?

Richard Foster r-foster at gmx.com
Sat Mar 31 18:28:06 UTC 2018

 > While I embrace your enthusiasm what you are suggesting is highly
 > non-trivial. As someone who has done some multi-threaded work with
 > database systems I can tell you that it is not a case of simply going
 > into a room for a weekend and coming out with code.

I fully agree. I'm not an expert, but I do have some experience.

I've actually already done this with the MPIR version of the code, and
it works as far as I can test it. I didn't mention it in my first post
in case it sounded too much like bragging.

But yes, it will still take quite a long time.

Richard