Cross compiling for ARM board

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:29:53 UTC 2018

Usually is easier to download a ready to use toolchain. They (usually)
comes  with a script for setting up environment variables,

I remember to use codesourcery toolchain long time ago, check this out:
https://elinux.org/ARMCompilers

regards,

> Simon Friedberger <simon.jul2018 at a-oben.org> writes:
>
>   Well, apparently I missed something vital but yes, I did. :)
>
> You need to set up a cross compiler (and cross assembler, linker,
> include files, libraries).
>
> Then you need to tell GMP about them (CC=blah, etc).
>
> And you need to pass any flags to the compiler which are consistent
> with the CPU (sub-)type you asked GMP to use.
>
> --
> Torbjörn
> Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622

“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. ..."
  Charles Bukowski