回覆: mini-gmp and mpq

Win C winsto003 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 03:32:25 UTC 2018

Mini-GMP is intended for very lightweight uses only. Developers' main focus is not mini-gmp, but the main gmp itself.

Anyway, you can still propose how you would change the code, but don't expect they will be very enthusiastic about it.
________________________________
寄件者: gmp-discuss <gmp-discuss-bounces at gmplib.org> 代表 Daniele Panozzo <panozzo at nyu.edu>
寄件日期: 2018年2月13日 18:38
收件者: gmp-discuss at gmplib.org
主旨: mini-gmp and mpq

Hi,

just wanted to say that I found the ease of deployment of mini-gmp coupled with the performance that you get when you install the complete GMP library fantastic and very useful for my research projects.

Is there any plan to extend mini-gmp to rationals (mpq)? This would really make it perfect for my use case.

Thanks a lot for developing this library!
Daniele
https://cs.nyu.edu/~panozzo/