make 'ASMFLAGS' behavior similar to 'CFLAGS' and 'CXXFLAGS' variables

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Thu Feb 1 10:07:16 UTC 2018

(moved from gcc-bugs)

It is too bad yasm doesn't ignore '-c', using automake's CCAS support (as
suggested in tasks.html) might have worked otherwise (not sure). Still, I
think it would make sense to use the name CCASFLAGS for consistency. There
may be a bit more to it than this patch though.

If it is the main blocking issue for a visual studio build, at least that
gives some motivation.

--
Marc Glisse