GMP and static memory allocation

William Galway galwaymath at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:51:29 UTC 2018

You should begin by referring to these two sections of the GMP manual:
  3.6 Memory management
  13  Custom allocation
I haven't used it myself, but my guess is that "Custom allocation" should
solve your problem, and will not require recompiling GMP.  You will, of
course, need to give careful consideration to the functions that you use to
replace malloc(), etc.

-- Regards, William (Will) Galway