mpz_probab_prime_p reproducibility

Pierre Chatelier pierre at chachatelier.fr
Wed Nov 16 16:30:34 UTC 2016

I think that indeed, the *results* are the same (the contrary would be a
real problem), but not the execution.
The set of miller rabin tests seems not to be the same for two
consecutive calls, since there is the
mpz_urandomm (x, rstate, nm3) part (and that no deterministic seed seems
to be used for the randstate)

For pratical purposes it is not a concern, I was just wondering.