GMP Certificate renewal

Torbjörn Granlund tg at
Tue Dec 13 17:49:18 UTC 2016

David Gillies <daggillies at> writes:

  What is the cookies warning (or, rather, absence-of-cookies warning)
  supposed to do? Is clicking on the "I agree!" button a placebo? It's
  not actually wired to anything. Or is that the point?

It's there purely out of envy of all those sites where we're asked to
accept cookies.  Here, cookie-lovers are encouraged to accept their
absense.  And I sincerely regret that we cannot suppress the button as a
result, as that would require a cookie, an ethical dilemma.  On the
upside, you can click the button as many times as you like.  :-)

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622